Tuesday, June 26, 2007

OK, I went through the 7 1/2 Habits. I think # 7 1/2 (Play) just might be the easiest for me. I find it "easier" for me to just jump into things with both feet and then muddle around until I find my way. Maybe not the best way but it generally works for me. That IS play for me...then I work and explore from that point.

The hardest one I think is # 6 - Using technology to your advantage. While I know that I do this on occasion, I also know there is a lot "out there" that I could use but choose not to. And the bottom line to that is that it is probably just easier to use the old stuff than to take the time to learn to use the new stuff.

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Dances With Keyboards said...

Good start!

Now that you have started a blog, be sure to visit each of the 23 Things and work through the "discovery exercise" for each.

Email me if you have any questions, or call, or you can schedule some time with me in the training lab here in Abingdon, if your branch's schedule will allow.

Annette

 
At September 19, 2007 at 1:17 PM , Blogger IrmBrown said...

OK... now what? Here's my point... you can still pick this thing up and go for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home